Friday 30 March 2012

CUSHION COVER DESIGNS AND A TUTORIAL


pillowcase tutorial
I don't actually use any pillows in my living room even though I have been itching to make a few for a while now.  Having cooler days too contributes to my desire for them but I am sure it is not the only reason. I just love so many designs and making things that mean something to me and my family. Even before I start making things at home, I often imagine how they would fit in our lives. I can already see those little pillows making some rough railways for Mr. Junior's currently much loved trains and it is before my eyes that Miss Junior crawls all over them on the floor. I can also hear them arguing about whose turn it is to play with a certain pillow. I am sure they will stay on the floor so much more often than on the couches but I think they are something that they will enjoy (even if not so much for their primary use).

Here, I am sharing with you some design ideas that I have come across with as well as a video recorded TUTORIAL on how to make a simple envelope pillow cover. It is so well explained and demonstrated that even if you are a total beginner in this field, you are still unlikely to have a major issue making it.


Enjoy something that has a personal touch today!

4 comments:

Doppelganger Homes said...

Nice cover design thanks for sharing.
bedsheets online| cotton bed sheets| elastic bed sheet| kids bed sheets|
dining table cover

razzaq said...

You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: Sleep

Unknown said...

Online shopping for Home Decor & Home Furniture Online from a great selection of classic sofa, dining chairs & tufted beds, Buy Lights Online, upholstered sofas ,wall decor online, Cushion Covers Online, etc at the affordable price for further details of the products.

zingerart said...

Zinger Provide unique collection of cushion covers to brighten and complement your home’s indoor and outdoor spaces. We provide best-in-class products, services, and support to our customers from all across the nation daily. We use only premium quality fabrics and printing techniques to produce cushion covers online that are water and fade-resistant. We have a various range of cushion covers. Our website is completely user friendly and you can easily buy cushions covers online in India. We provide on-time hassle-free home delivery service.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!