Sunday 23 October 2011

WHAT A DAY! Animals, Colours, Sun, Fun...

What a beautiful sunny day we had in Melbourne today and it was perfect for a great celebration!

As you know from my last post, the launch of Children's Week in Victoria took place in Melbourne Zoo today. It was not overcrowded as I was expecting it to be and it was definitely a fun day. We had to skip the morning shows but were there all afternoon. During the time we were there, we managed to see a few live shows and also visited some sections of the zoo. Mr Junior has been complaining since we went to the Werribee Open Range Zoo in Victoria a few weeks ago that he hasn't seen any elephants there and so we were on a mission today that we had to see some elephants this time (No pics, sorry).

During the time we were there, Mr. Junior kept his energy levels high thanks to all the healthy homemade snacks that we had brought with us. I wish I took a photo of them but it was too late when I thought of doing it. I will share some healthy snack ideas that work well for us and may work for you too in the near future.

Here are a few pictures from today's activities. Enjoy!

Children's Week in Melbourne

Celebrating children's week

Peppa pig show

Gorilla

Children's week at Melbourne Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!