Sponsoring a Prize
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Some of the most important benefits of rooming-in after the birth are as follows;
* Allows the mother to respond to baby quickly,
* More likely to successfully breastfeed,
* Better connection between the mother and the baby,
* The risk of jaundice for the baby is decreased,
* More sleep for the mother.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Did you know...
Homemade Treasures for BABIES
Homemade Treasures for the FAMILY
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!
Post Comments (Atom)