- Men can't multi-task.
- Men don't know how to look after a baby.
- A mother's love is always best; small children need their mothers with them more than their fathers.
- Men don't hear a baby crying at night.
- Stay home dads are lucky because they get to play at home with the kids all day.
- If you see a man out and about with kids on a weekday, it means he's babysitting.
- Dads are no good at shopping for kids clothes.
- Working Mums have to struggle with work-life balanca, but Working Dads don't.
- Men can't breastfeed.
(Source: 'The Parent Voice' Spring 2010 by City of Darebin)
I believe that most of the above are actually only 'practice issues' more than anything else (well, take the 9th out of the list of course). What do you think?